Bob's Discount Furniture
Puppet Fabricator for Bob’s Discount Furniture in-house Advertising Department.
· Construction of multiple, consistent, 24” tall, stop motion “Spokes-Puppet”.
· Develop and implement incremental improvements to the puppet to meet the demands of production.
· Create and assemble all composite wire armature pieces and resin rigging mechanisms.
· Make molds for resin, foam latex, epoxy, and silicone parts.
· Cast, seam, and patch all foam latex parts.
· Paint identical treatments across multiple puppets.
· Repair and repaint all puppets before returning to set.
· Responsible for rigging of puppets and props across 3 stages.
· Design and create static/animatable props such as: towel, spray bottle, bicycle, chainsaw, etc.
· Collaborated with a team of fabricators to conceptualize and build a large scale “Shrink Ray” prop.
· Assisted in the construction of an 8’ tall, live-action, animated pillow stack.
A special thanks to all of the fabricators, animators, compositors, editors, and project managers that I have had the pleasure of working with.